- ½ cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup almonds
- 1 cup dates
- ½ cup cashews
- 200 mL full fat coconut milk
- 4 dates
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 pack of Inner Glow Superfoods açaí purée (Buy here: https://www.innerglowsuperfoods.ca/products/frozen-organic-acai-puree)
- Place all of the base ingredients in a food processor and pulse until everything is chopped and coming together is a loose crumble.
- Press mixture firmly into an 8 inch pie pan.
- Place all of the filling ingredients, except the açaí, in a food processor or high speed blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour half of the mixture into the pie pan and spread evenly.
- Add the açaí to the remaining mixture in the blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour this mixture into the pie pan and smooth out evenly.
- Place in the freezer for at least 4 hours.
- When ready to serve, remove from freezer and let stand for 10 minutes.
- Serve as is or with our Açaí Cranberry Sauce (link).