Want a guilt-free and refreshing summer cocktail to enjoy next to your watering hole? Looking for a cocktail with healthy ingredients and a low sugar content? Well, we’ve got the perfect recipe for you! Enjoy this light, fruity cocktail by the beach or pool with a group of friends. Yumm!!!
Makes 2 servings
- 2 cups cubed watermelon
- 1 pouch of açaí purée (100 g partially thawed)
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 oz vodka
- Thaw frozen açaí purée pack by running under warm water until softened.
- Add watermelon, açaí and lemon juice into the blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Add vodka and stir until combined.
- Serve in a cocktail glass and enjoy!