It's finally summer in Toronto and the perfect season for smoothies! This keto friendly and low carb smoothie is packed with vitamins and minerals. Ideal for a healthy and filling breakfast!
- Gluten free
- Grain free
- Low carb
- Keto friendly
- Diabetes friendly
Smoothie bowl mix:
- 2 packages of 100g frozen acai puree
- ½ cup blueberries
- ½ cup raspberries
- About 5 fresh mint leaves
- ½ cup coconut milk
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- a few drops of stevia/monk fruit sweetener
- mint leaves to garnish
- Thaw your acai puree by leaving out of the fridge for around 15 minutes or running under warm water for 15-20 seconds.
- Place the rest of your smoothie bowl ingredients into the blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a glass or a bowl, depending what you fancy!
- For a smoothie bowl, spread the toppings ingredients on top.
- Serve as a drink or bowl with a spoon and enjoy!
*Good for smoothie bowl or smoothie!