It may still feel like winter in Toronto, but spring is here and summer is near, and smoothie season is already picking up! We’re prepping for the warmer weather with our antioxidant-packed low carb acai blueberry smoothie. This keto friendly beverage can also double up as a breakfast bowl – just add your favourite crunchy toppings for a complete meal!
Makes 2 servings
- Grain free
- Low in sugars
- Low carb
- Nut free
- Keto friendly
- 2 packs (200g) of Inner Glow Superfoods acai puree
- 2/3 cup frozen blueberries
- 2/3 cup goats milk yogurt (or your favourite yogurt alternative)
- 2/3 cup unsweetened milk of choice
- 2/3 cup fresh spinach (trust me, you won’t even taste it!)
- 2/3 cup water
- A few drops of stevia to taste (or your favourite sweetener)
- Thaw frozen acai puree pouch by running under warm water until softened.
- Add all ingredients into a blender. Blend together until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into two glasses and serve as a smoothie beverage. Alternatively you can serve in two bowls and add your favourite crunchy toppings (shredded coconut, cacao nibs, granola, banana – the options are endless!) for a complete smoothie bowl meal.